Wednesday 30 May 2012

The White Sands of Laiya




Before we go to college, me and my friends decided to go to Laiya, Batangas to have fun at the beach. Days before the trip, me and Des went out to go bikini shopping and do our nails. We were accompanied by Nikka.


So what did we do there? Besides the normal swimming and eating activities, we also went snorkeling in the shores of Tayabas Bay.


And after the tiring activities, we just relaxed and chatted (while eating taho).



When we got back to Lucena, Quezon, we ate dinner at Nikka's house. (A Jollibee takeout treat from Des. Yay Dessie!) Laiya with friends was a blast! I hope even when when we go to college, we can still have hangouts like this. (I'm sure we will!)

xx
Trish♥

P.S. This is what I wore to Laiya.

No comments:

Post a Comment